Problem with development kernel tree (openmoko kernel.git)

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 05:20:29 CEST 2010

Hello, I am trying to clone the development kernel tree (kernel.git)
from git.openmoko.org, but I am getting an error.

rafa at nodo3:~/openmoko$ git clone git://git.openmoko.org/git/kernel.git linux-2.6
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/rafa/openmoko/linux-2.6/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 1395614, done.
remote: fatal: Out of memory? mmap failed: Cannot allocate memory
remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed

Do you know how to fix / go further?

Thanks in advance.