Collection of patches for om-gta02-2.6.34

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Thu Aug 26 07:31:36 CEST 2010

2010/8/26 Riccardo Magliocchetti <riccardo.magliocchetti at>:
> - There's a lot of random patches available in trac and ml that have not
> been applied. That's bad too. The cause for this _may_ be that only larsc
> has write access. If is not possible to extend write access,

It is still possible to get new write access to [1].
I actually got one since I had an idea of trying to make a branch of
andy-tracking to something like 2.6.29-endusers. In the end I ended up
just committing to Debian's legacy pkg-fso 2.6.29 kernel branch. There
would be the job of applying 2.6.29rc3 -> patch over our
2.6.29 [2], and I actually tried it but couldn't get rid of some
kernel panic at a quick try. The patch has really few conflicts.

> If something is wrong / missing, please shout :)

Well, in the case of Debian it was just recently noted [3] that it
would be best to concentrate efforts so that FreeRunner support could
become official part of Debian kernel. Therefore it's AFAIK
recommended to work on the s3c24xx branch [4], which doesn't boot yet
either. It's part of Thibaut Girka's Google SoC, debian-installer
support [5].