Collection of patches for om-gta02-2.6.34

Riccardo Magliocchetti riccardo.magliocchetti at
Thu Aug 26 11:05:31 CEST 2010

Il 26/08/2010 07:31, Timo Jyrinki ha scritto:
> Well, in the case of Debian it was just recently noted [3] that it
> would be best to concentrate efforts so that FreeRunner support could
> become official part of Debian kernel. Therefore it's AFAIK
> recommended to work on the s3c24xx branch [4], which doesn't boot yet
> either. It's part of Thibaut Girka's Google SoC, debian-installer
> support [5].
> [3]
> [4];a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/s3c24xx
> [5]
> -Timo

I've read the discussion on list, the problem i have with [4] is that
Thibaut is committing patches the way debian kernel maintainers do and
not committing directly the code. I think it makes thing complicated,
even for him.