Collection of patches for om-gta02-2.6.34

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:38:38 CEST 2010

2010/8/26 Thibaut Girka <thib at sitedethib.com>:
>> It is still possible to get new write access to git.openmoko.org [1].
> Oh, maybe I should do that.

I got my access just a month ago. Like noted by Sean at some point,
they still have one person paid to keep openmoko.org services running.

>> Therefore it's AFAIK recommended to work on the s3c24xx branch [4], which doesn't boot yet
>> either.
> I beg your pardon?

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it's not working or anything, I just had
a vague memory that the branch didn't have yet all the drivers
required for booting. That, and writing in haste. Sorry for not
checking it properly.

> Oh, my page is under the "CrossbuildDebianInstaller"? Interesting... need to change that :p

:)

-Timo