Boot Time Optimization

Marc Andre Tanner openmoko at
Wed Jan 6 23:32:52 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 10:06:24PM +0100, Petr Vanek wrote:
> >> It now takes about 7.3 seconds from power on to the menu. This is
> >> with kernel boot messages enabled (disabling them should give some
> >> speed up).
> >do you provide such a kernel to download and poke with :) ?
> +1 please :)

Ok I uploaded my latest kernel build to

I use a slightly modified version of Qi which I also uploaded although
it isn't strictly necessary.

I need to clean up my build scripts a bit and document how to rebuild
everything from source.

Hope it works for your setup it's just my latest devel build I had
lying around.

 Marc Andre Tanner >< >< GPG key: CF7D56C0