Boot Time Optimization

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Thu Jan 7 01:48:32 CET 2010

MAT>  http://www.brain-dump.org/tmp/uImage-GTA02-bootmenu.bin
MAT>
MAT> I use a slightly modified version of Qi which I also uploaded
MAT> although it isn't strictly necessary.
MAT>
MAT>  http://www.brain-dump.org/tmp/qi-s3c2442-bootmenu.udfu

wow, this is really much faster! i tried it with standard qi and also
with yours, couldn't see a difference, but considering the hour now...

i am not sure whether it has autodetection of systems, i only have NAND
system right now and it didn't show it. i could only get the power off
line :)

speed and need for special zimage had been blocking me from a boot menu
system, now this is very usable (when the menu items get filled :)

keep going on, most of the work has been done already,
thank you
Petr