kernel defconfig, debugging, preemption, and very noticeable speedups

pbondo pba at
Sat Jan 16 13:44:05 CET 2010

Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> pbondo <pba at> writes:
>> Certainly, I just don't know how to get the information ?
> Not quite sure how to do this with SHR. I put
> [ogsmd]
> log_level = DEBUG
> to frameworkd.conf.

Ok that did seem to do it. I have put the log file here:

The last SMS which should be received around today at 13:14 did cause a
wakeup, but no ring, and it was not shown in the messages list afterwards.
This is with a stock SHR-T kernel.

The contents of the SMS was something like this:

Some odd commercial in Danish"
Sent from the Openmoko Kernel mailing list archive at