gta02_drm_defconfig not useful with om-gta02-2.6.32

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 7 15:04:51 CEST 2010

Am 07.07.2010 13:51, schrieb Patryk Benderz:
> [cut]
>> Also, would you object some sort of "INSTALL" file that documents how
>> to build the kernel?
> Yeah, that would be helpful, but someone who knows how to do it
> properly, has to step up.

Yesterday i updated the om wiki at [1] how to build the 2.6.32 kernel
with drm patches. Most of the information came from Paul Fertser (tnx).
The procedure worked for me and i could boot latest shr-u without
problems. But some of the steps could be optimized quite a bit because
sometimes i didn't know how to do it "better". :)
I used gta02_drm_defconfig as basis for my kernel.

Ciao,
     Rainer

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Kernel#Building_the_2.6.32_branch