om-gta02-2.6.32 and high current

Radek Polak psonek2 at
Mon Mar 29 18:38:13 CEST 2010

i had a report that latest 2.6.32 kernel is making Freerunner hot, when no SD
card is inserted. Thanks to Thomas White i was pointed to [1] and commit that
should fix it [2].

However i have report from user that has the same or similar problem even with
fix [2]. He is getting 657750 when looking in /sys/devices/platform/s3c2440-

I cannot test now, because my NAND went crazy and i cant boot from NAND
anymore. Anyone wants to test if there is still high current when SD card is