2.6.34 tree for the gta02

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:57:03 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 01:30:40AM +0200, Lars-Peter Clausen wrote:

> Hi

Hi,

I've just noticed that 2.6.34 is adding specific patches to
arch/arm/mach-s3c2440 instead of arch/arm/mach-s3c2442 as used in 2.6.32

It was moved in
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=916ee9249a7f19d8eb18cc9ee16ca495a517ab34

So ie Radek Polak's patches used in qtmoko and SHR, needs small update.

Rebased patches from Radek and gdrm patches from Thomas are available
here:
http://gitorious.org/~jama/angstrom/jama-shr-experimental/trees/org.openembedded.dev/recipes/linux/linux-openmoko-2.6.34

but it's only rebase, not tested (even build tested), but because I'm leaving
in few hours I wanted to share it as is (maybe it will be usefull for someone
to review and merge to 2.6.34).

larsc: you can push that defconfig update patch, because those
defconfigs from 2.6.32 won't even build (missing ADC option).

Regards,

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa