Openmoko Bug #2364: Hanging micro sdhc card

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Oct 5 18:19:18 CEST 2010

#2364: Hanging micro sdhc card
 Reporter:  janvlug  |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  kernel   |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:

Comment(by Fox Mulder):

 gena2x which .32 kernel without kms did you use with shr-u that worked
 without sd problems?
 I really would like to try it because at the moment, without reliably
 working sd-card access, my freerunner is only a brick.