jitterless touchscreen input in .34 [working proof of concept]

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:45:17 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 08:58:32PM +0400, Gennady Kupava wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I have tons of ideas how to improve kernel more. But I am very uncertain
> _then_ i'll be able to spend any time on it. So, here is what i already
> have, my patch to fix jitter without filtering. I think as everyone gone
> to .34, it may be important now.

Sure, great! Thanks for sharing the patch!

I can confirm that ts behaves much better with it (I'll probably push it
with new shr-u, even when it's intended as proof of concept).

Patch applied on top of SHR 2.6.34 kernel:
http://gitorious.org/~jama/htc-msm-2-6-32/openmoko-kernel/commit/ca0ced6d80c32dd7eed1c3ea2e539a38692a4fd7

Regards,

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com