[Qtmoko] qtmoko v28 (was: HZ value change groundings)

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Oct 27 14:50:25 CEST 2010

[cut]
> What is the problem? I can press POWER for 2s and it brings me to the power
> menu where i can restart/power off and it works.
I can confirm this - power button works fine here.

[cut]
> > 3. (suspend) Once it didn't resume (on manual resume with power button)
> > without any visible reason (it were at home). I didn't tried to ping.
> > (it made me sad)
Tried 10 times in a row but couldn't reproduce - it wakes up instantly!
Runs smoothly after waking up from suspend. Twice I was able to notice a
performance loss within ~10-15 seconds after wake up.
[cut]

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521