State of upstreaming?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Tue Sep 21 21:08:31 CEST 2010

Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes:
> I have been using 2.6.34 kernel for a few days in qtmoko distribution and i
> like how it works.

That is interesting news. Can you point me to the config file and git
hash that you are using so that I can start testing this version too?

> If no serious regressions are found i would like to abandon
> 2.6.29 for qtmoko.

Afaik at least resume reason support for PMU was missing
completely. Is this still the case? It is a serious regression for me
since I need to differentiate between RTC wake up and power button
press.