Openmoko Bug #2349: Too high power consumption in 2.6.32

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 24 01:21:30 CEST 2010

#2349: Too high power consumption in 2.6.32
 Reporter:  Q-Master  |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect    |         Status:  new
Component:  kernel    |        Version:
 Severity:  major     |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0         |      Blockedby:
Estimated:            |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:            |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by RuiSeabra):

 I tried
 -om-gta02.bin from and it's been
 working fine for me for a half a day already.

 I'm not sure I can notice any real differences but at least wifi, texting
 and calling works.