Openmoko Bug #2309: hangs during resume after printing GSTATUS4

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 27 15:47:23 CEST 2010

#2309: hangs during resume after printing GSTATUS4
 Reporter:  lindi   |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect  |         Status:  new
Component:  kernel  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal  |       Keywords:  resume suspend kernel
 Haspatch:  0       |      Blockedby:
Estimated:          |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:          |   Reproducible:  rarely

Comment(by lindi):

 This happened again. This time I was able to measure power consumption via
 usb. See for a

 bug2309state+battery 19.9mV-22mV
 bug2309state+battery+incoming_call 32mV # when I hang up the call it was
 back to 22 mV in 4 seconds
 bug2309state-withoutbattery 5.7 mV