Openmoko Bug #2364: Hanging micro sdhc card

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 28 22:47:20 CEST 2010

#2364: Hanging micro sdhc card
 Reporter:  janvlug  |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  kernel   |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:
 Since I have kernel 2.6.32 in SHR, I cannot use the micro sd card reliable
 When I force intensive I/O (e.g. by downloading map tiles with
 foxtrotgps), it hangs, although I could not catch any error on dmesg.
 This issue has been reported on SHR as well, but has been marked
 'upstream' over there, see: