QT2410 changes to load u-boot through JTAG

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 7 10:06:50 CEST 2007

Ling.Alex at iac.com.tw wrote:
> According to board/neo1973/common/lowlevel_init.S:

I changed this a couple of days ago to use pc-relative addressing.
Now it should be safe to call lowlevel_init multiple times.

> Can we get rid of CONFIG_LL_INIT_NAND_ONLY by simplifying the logic
> to perform S3C24x0 memory controller initialization ONLY when
> lowlevel_init are not called from SDRAM?

With the lowlevel_init change, we should be able to just get rid of
CONFIG_LL_INIT_NAND_ONLY and always call lowlevel_init. But I don't
mind having it sit around for longer, since this sort of change can
easily cause subtle breakage.

But I agree that start.S could use some cleanup on the long run.
All the #ifdefs make it quite hard to understand what's really
going on there.

- Werner