unbusy-i2c.patch tentatively added

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Sat Jun 9 10:11:53 CEST 2007

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 07:18:59AM -0300, Werner Almesberger wrote:
> I've just tentatively added unbusy-i2c.patch to "series". This patch
> makes u-boot poll the PMU (through I2C) only if there is a pending
> interrupt.

yes, I've seen the patch, and I think it's fine as a first workaround.
However, in the end, much to your disliking, I don't want to see that
pollign at all but implement this interrupt based ;)

> - a conflict with enabling fast charging upon USB detection
>   (by now, this problem may already have been fixed through some
>   other means)

yes, it has been.

> Harald, if you're happy with it, I'll merge it into the patches it
> patches.

please leave it for the time being, I first want to give the real irq
based implementation a try.