reset hart & wait halt commands fail, I can't download uboot.

JinKyoungKwon rcnzzang at websync.co.kr
Mon Jan 7 09:54:35 CET 2008

Hi. I have some problems..

I modified u-boot source. (drivers/video/cfb_console.c)

Modified description :

( I can call video_init function using my uboot command. )

My openmoko had some problem after build.

When I connected pc to openmoko by USB cable then openmoko can't push AUX
button.

And I commanded lsusb command on Linux but Linux can't detect openmoko.

If I connected pc to openmoko then openmoko was panic . <- my thought

So, I tried downloading by jtag ( debug board ) but error occurred.

reset hart & wait halt commands were always fail.

Error log
--------

Error:   arm7_9_common.c:563 arm7_9_execute_sys_speed(): timeout waiting for
SYSCOMP & DBGACK, last DBG_STATUS: 4

So, I can't download uboot.

Plz help me !!!