Would you like to move Opkg to projects.openmoko.org

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 14 11:38:54 CEST 2008

Thomas, Tick,

I tried to make the point to Tick that we (Openmoko) should use
projects.openmoko.org for new 'projects', such as opkg.
I understand when opkg was started, we chose not to use
projects.openmoko.org because it was so 'crappy' :-)
So let's leave it as it is now, why change...
Personally I also like launchpad.net better than
projects.openmoko.org. There is not one size that fits all, hopefully
projects.openmoko.org can get better soon as well.

Wolfgang