Making opkg non-interactive (removing config file conflict resolution question)

Alexandros Kostopoulos akostop at inaccessnetworks.com
Mon Apr 14 16:37:31 CEST 2008

Hi all,
being non-interactive, as Thomas proposes, seems the right thing to do for
embedded systems. However, a config file option (or even a
compile-time option) would be nice, in case someone wants to use
interactive mode. Or perhaps, there could be an command line option (e.g.
-y - answer yes to all questions) in order to select non-interactive mode.

However, in any case, I think that the right think to do, in
non-interactive mode, is to preserve the OLD config file, and maybe backup
the new one.

Alex