Patch for proper reordering of packages before configuring...

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Wed Apr 30 16:02:52 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 15:39 +0300, Alexandros Kostopoulos wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
>
> I took a look at opkg.c, and I think it will need a similar patch (almost
> identical I'd say) in order to work. As soon as opkg-cl starts to use the
> new API (so that I can test the patch with this), let me know and I'll
> adjust and send you the new patch.

Ok, I'll let everyone know as soon as opkg-cl is switched.

I have added libopkg-test to the tests directory, which I have been
using to test libopkg with.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/