Current Opkg Status

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Wed Feb 20 17:11:55 CET 2008

Hi All,

I've updated the Opkg wiki page to reflect the current state of
development.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Opkg

One issue that has been mentioned is code cleanup. There are several
features and code that could be removed as part of this. One of the
first (if there are no objections) would be to remove all code related
to "familiar" distribution.

If anyone has any patches to include, please mail them and I will add
them to the list of applied patches once they are in SVN.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/