libopkg API status

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Mon Jun 9 15:01:54 CEST 2008

Hi Alex,

Currently, it is functional but not stable. There is possibly
functionality missing or bugs that would require API or ABI change.

I have been bumping the version number (0.1.x) whenever an API or ABI
change is made, so third party applications should depend on a single
version rather than "more than or equal to" a particular version.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Thomas