Need help to run java apps on openmoko

Girish Revadigar girishrevadigar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:42:22 CEST 2008

 Hi,

I am new to openmoko. I want to run one of my java based GUI application on
openmoko. But when I tried to check for the java support on the newly
brought model, I found there is no java utility pre installed (Any JVM for
running java apps). So can you guide me how can I set up my openmoko to run
java applications on it? Is there any extra package I need to install?
Please guide me, without finding it I can't proceed. Your valuable
suggestion will be greatly helpful for me.

Thank you
Regards
Girish
+91 99867 64809