Neo Freerunner hangs

Vimal Joseph vimaljoseph at
Sat Aug 2 17:46:19 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 5:30 PM, rakshat hooja <rakshat at> wrote:
> Have you tried manually flashing a new kernel and rootfs with dfu-utils?
> manybe try Qtopia or ASU and see if the problem persists

I'v used the scaredycat images

It works with out any problem when I tried without a sim card. But
with my BSNL Sim, it freezes with the message
glamofb_update_lod_controller spin_lock_irqsave
glamofb_update_lod_controller spin_unlock_irqrestore

I also tried qtopia, it works perfectly. But no result with gps.

Free Software, Free Society
സ്വതന്ത്ര സോഫ്​റ്റ്​വെയര്‍, സ്വതന്ത്ര സമൂഹം