SSH'ing into Qtopia on FR

David Garvey david.garvey at
Sat Aug 2 22:40:26 CEST 2008

Are you using windoz or linux desktop? I setup my windoz laptop simply by
installing the .inf provided here

once the interface has been created make static ip entry of a default gateway. you should be able to connect
to your FR using
putty ssh or colinux VM. Then I opened up the interface that is accessing
the WAN/internet/web and in the advanced section you will want to share your
this internet interface with the new usb interface.