Buzzing sound

Andy Green andy at
Tue Aug 5 12:54:22 CEST 2008

| 2008/8/5 Andy Green <andy at>:
|> Do they say the buzzing is consistent, or it comes and goes?
| I've not asked in any detail. What frequency of coming and going has
| been reported? Are we talking seconds or minutes?

Like Ole says when I started looking at it, by calling a landline in the
same room and listening to its receiver lying on the desk, it varied
tremendously and not in a repeatable way.  Eg, it appeared to vary by
orientation of the phone, but when I traced the path backwards, the buzz
did not return.

Also, I had to keep whistling during this to provoke transmission
actions that seem to be the start of the issue.

Next I am gonna try rubbing my tummy at the same time :-O  Maybe a bag
of frozen peas on my head :-O

- -Andy
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora -