Is there a Xoo and Xephyr VMware image with prebuilt environment?

Edgar D' Souza edgar.b.dsouza at
Thu Aug 7 06:43:40 CEST 2008

at the top:
"Note that there is a VMware image where this environment has been prebuilt
for you."

The page, however, doesn't link to any such image, thus my query: does
anyone here know of such an image, and if yes, could you please provide a
link to it?

Thanks in advance,

PS I'm still a n00b with the whole phone+images+dev env etc matter, so am
posting this here instead of to a developer list; I don't qualify to be
called a dev yet :-) Please pardon if you think this is OT for this list.