Debian - How to install the kernel

sparky mat max at
Thu Aug 7 10:30:48 CEST 2008

> Sorry I was explaining the NAND case.  You can use it fine on microSD
> just mount the microSD on your laptop / PC and copy that file over to
> the correct partition as "uImage.bin".  Then unmount, return it to
> Freerunner and you should boot OK.

It works fine but reboot fails saying that CRC check fails for uImage.bin. I
copy it again into the correct partition and again it works once, before
failing again on reboot. Doesn't make sense to me. Or could it be getting
corrupted because I am switching off and not shutting down? (I don't have a
physical keyboard for it and power off is my only option).