Capacitor for snuffing interference to GPS antenna

Cesar Eduardo Barros cesarb at
Thu Aug 7 13:33:05 CEST 2008

Thomas Coppens escreveu:
> 2008/8/7 Michael Shiloh <michael at>:
>> I recommend NOT doing this until we understand the problem a bit better.
>> Michael
> Statements on these mailing list are often confusing because the
> origin isn't very clear at times. Perhaps there's a need for an
> official signature in messages originating from OpenMoko staff? Just a
> thought.

Just check the person's name/email against the list at, and you will even know his/her
attributions within Openmoko[1].

[1] List compiled mostly by random non-Openmoko passers-by. Might be
incomplete or misleading.

Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb at
cesar.barros at