Om 2008.8 doesn't ask for my pin so no gsm available but 2007 and FSO 2 do?

Rorschach r0rschach at
Fri Aug 8 15:09:28 CEST 2008

I just found out about the support-ml so I repost my issue here:

I flashed the new kernel and image but if I boot now I'm not getting asked for a pin. There's no gsm in 2008.8 for me but with 2007 Image or the FSO 2 GSM is working just fine. Wheren can I look for the problem?

There are no logs in /var/log and also dmesg| grep -i gsm shows absolutly nothing. Also find . -name gsmd from the root-dir doesn't find anything ?? I flashed these images:
and flashing worked fine without any errors.

What is going wrong?