Non-descript subject lines (was 2008.8 - issue)

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at
Fri Aug 8 17:35:26 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Dylan Semler <dylan.semler at>wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 8:21 AM, William Kenworthy <billk at>wrote:
>> How do you type something like "apm" into the terminal application? - oh
>> how I *HATE* predictive text :(
>> Is there a way to kill it?
> By the way, "2008.2 - Issue" is a /horrible/ subject name.  Try to be
> descriptive so that
> a) people can find these conversations later when searching the archives
> b) people can decide which emails to read
> Can you imagine If everyone sent emails with subjects like that?
Bah!  Sorry, I didn't see sparky's original thread that listed the multiple
issues he was having.  That is slightly less of an offence, but I'd still
suggest changing the subject name when replying/focusing on a single issue.

Type faster. Use Dvorak: