Om2008.8 - Issues

Craig Woodward woody at
Fri Aug 8 23:29:39 CEST 2008

Wow.. That has to be the worst interface I've ever used for a keyboard.  What happened to the ABC jumble in the corner that let you change from T9 and/or a full mini-key board?  I used the other two for almost everything, and never liked this version of the keyboard, but there appears to be no way to change it's setup now.

---- rakshat hooja <rakshat at> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 6:00 PM, sparky mat <max at> wrote:

>  I found the following issues while trying out the Om2008.8 release.
> 3) Messaging - The qwerty keypad has no backspace/delete key. Also, I can't
> see any way to access the numeric/special keys. Am I missing something here?

Try sliding finger towards left for del. flick keyboard upwards for numeric

> 6) Battery level indicator - Is there one? I just see a lightning icon on
> the status bar and its there even if the cable is not plugged in.

Paining error i think, reboot and see if it is still there.

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.