Todays 2008.08 Bug list [[ sorry -> offtopic now ]]

Yaroslav Halchenko at
Sat Aug 9 05:22:40 CEST 2008

I am sorry but am I the only one who got 4 copies of the same email?
according to headers it was sent only to -community list, right? thus I
should have gotten just 1 instance of the email of this class, right?