Todays 2008.08 Bug list [[ sorry -> offtopic now ]]

Craig Woodward woody at
Sat Aug 9 05:55:02 CEST 2008

I've been getting multiple copies of some e-mails from the list too.  I'm only on this one support list, so. :P  I have no idea why I get multiples for some and not for others. (Or generate them apparently, for that matter.) Sorry!

---- Yaroslav Halchenko < at> wrote:

I am sorry but am I the only one who got 4 copies of the same email?
according to headers it was sent only to -community list, right? thus I
should have gotten just 1 instance of the email of this class, right?