2008.8 : Can receive calls but cannot call

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 17:55:47 CEST 2008

I totally understand the pressure of a release and requirement for a lean
period after it.

All I want right is a dirty workaround so that I can pick up my freerunner
again to call....I had to dig back my old phone to live on the weeked. I
guess more involved community members might also help.

I don't even know what to look for....any logs ...i wud be more than happy
to try to debug it on my end...

--Vikas