FreeRunner is completely dead

Fredrik Wendt fredrik at wendt.se
Sun Aug 10 12:51:30 CEST 2008

Hi.

I've been using my FreeRunner quite a lot since I got it and yesterday
evening I played with USB host mode (the goal was to use a normal USB
keyboard in the terminal). However, I reported my progress and then went
to bed. [0]

This morning when I got back to my computer, the FreeRunner's screen was
black as is expected - the battery would be drained as it has been
several nights/mornings before. But, today I just can't get it to boot
anymore. The only difference from all other times (that I can think of)
is that I left it in USB host mode.

By now I've had it plugged into the wall charger that came with the
phone for more than one hour, but to no avail - it still won't boot. :(

Any tip, idea on what I should do or test?

Thanks in advance,

	Fredrik Wendt

[0]
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-August/025895.html