2008.8 : Can receive calls but cannot call

Simon Comeau Martel simon at comeau.info
Sun Aug 10 17:02:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

I had a similar problem; everything was working fine under OM2007.02,
but when I tried a Qtopia image, I wasn't able to make outgoing calls
anymore. And I think OM2008.8 use the same dialer as in Qtopia, instead
of gsmd.

To 'fix' that problem, I replaced my SIM card with a newer one from the
same provider. The software could probably be fixed, but I think it's
your best bet if you want it to work ASAP.

Good luck.

--
Simon Comeau Martel
simon at comeau.info