Todays 2008.08 Bug list [[ sorry -> offtopic now ]]

Steven ** montgoss at
Sun Aug 10 21:09:55 CEST 2008

You should note that it's not just Openmoko mailing lists.  I'm on a
few other lists that have the same problem.  I believe it came down to
Gmail being the culprit.  Something about a message send attempt
timing out even though the message completed.  So, it tries again
until it completes without timing out.  Hence the multiple copies.