Max Kiva mkiva at
Mon Aug 11 11:31:22 CEST 2008

Hi All,
I am  trying to get the handset  to boot from the memory card.

The problem is that when I go into NAND boot menu and connect Neo to the host machine, no /dev/ttyACM0 gets created.

However when I get into NOR boot menu the /dev/ttyACM0 gets created
fine. Of course I cannot modify the boot env in the NOR mode so its not
much use.

Anyone seen this ?

I tried on two host machines both running Hardy Ubuntu's
2.6.24-19-generic i686 and 2. 2.6.24-19-generic x86_64

Not happy with your email address?.