gta02, 2007.2: frequent wakeups -- creating workaround

Steven ** montgoss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:25:07 CEST 2008

Well, I think I figured it out a little myself.  Maybe I'm doing it
wrong, but those chat commands take a long time to run on my Neo.
There's no way they were run before the device entered suspend when I
put them in the /etc/apm/suspend.d/ folder.  Does your suspend script
take several minutes to run?  Each chat command I run takes about 45
seconds.

I ran each of the commands and then ran "apm -s".  I still get woken
up in under a minute almost every time.  So, there has so be some
other GSM event affecting me.

-Steven