Differences between daily builds and Om2008.8

Kevin Zuber openmoko at knet.eu
Tue Aug 12 15:39:24 CEST 2008

Thanks Rod for clarifieng that, I was really puzzled in the last days
because some bugs wern't on the daily images (Wlan "unknown" and
more...) but a lot of functions were missing..(gui installer, locations,
no suspend when pressing power button, no lock when pressing aux and so
on..).
Can someone pls build an up to date org.openmoko.asu.testing image and
upload it?