Differences between daily builds and Om2008.8

Abrahm Scully abrahm.scully at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:11:41 CEST 2008

> As for USB networking, its gone in the sense I get a usb0 on my ubuntu
> machine, but pinging the Freerunner gives me 'destination host unreachable'.
> Here's the dmesg output
>
> [98557.649357] usb 4-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address
> 18
> [98557.912376] usb 4-1: configuration #1 chosen from 2 choices
> [98557.922447] usb0: register 'cdc_ether' at usb-0000:00:1d.3-1, CDC
> Ethernet Device, 4a:8b:b5:17:5a:4b

I have the same problem when using the uImage and modules from
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/freerunner/200808/20080811/ with
the 2008.8 rootfs.

Also, pressing the power button twice quickly freezes my device. As
long as I don't do that, suspend/resume seems to work better than
before.

After a few hours and a resume, I tried to make a phone call. It
appeared that the call went through and it was actually answered, but
there was no sound on the FR.

Abrahm