Todays 2008.08 Bug list

Craig Woodward woody at rochester.rr.com
Tue Aug 12 19:35:29 CEST 2008

Actually... no, it doesn't.  It may be I have an older uboot?  I didn't update w/ 080808 because at the time there was still an issue with it not charging from USB floating around.  Might that cause it to not work?  Seems odd that uboot would affect something so basic as a key input.. but this is the power button, so...

---- Feydreva <feydreva at lsu.fr> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Craig Woodward <woody at rochester.rr.com>wrote:

> o There's still no way to cleanly shutdown 2008.8.  Running shutdown gets
> it stuck in runlevel 5 without more processes.  Pressing the power button
> does nothing.  Holding it for 10 kills power, but also kills the fs
> sometimes too. :P

Pushing the power button for 2 second, shuts the FR down properly... ( you
have a screen comming telling you the phone is shutting down