how to upgrade 2008.8 kernel

VictorSigma victorsigma at
Wed Aug 13 04:17:34 CEST 2008

Upgrading the kernel is the same thing as
flashing the kernel.

the kernel files have the name "U-Image.....bin" in them. Pick one from the daily-builds  and flash it.
The command should loo something like this....
sudo ./dfu-util -a kernel -R -D qtUI.bin

upgrading the kernel may solve some problems but may cause others. For
instance it fixed my battery indicator but disabled ssh. Good luck.