Openmoko Flasher - Unable to Flash Root File System - Error 60

Marcus Stong stongo at
Wed Aug 13 17:45:15 CEST 2008

Thanks for the help with getting dfu-util working in Terminal on the
Mac. Is anyone currently managing the Mac OS X page in the wiki. These
better instructions for running dfu-util should be posted. I'll
volunteer to update it and a couple other things if no one is currently
keeping that page up to date.