gta02, 2007.2: frequent wakeups -- creating workaround

Steven ** montgoss at
Wed Aug 13 18:14:05 CEST 2008

Oh, yes.  That is what it seemed like.  Perhaps I was just unlucky the
first time.  I'll mess with it again after work to confirm that that
truly is the difference.  But right now, I haven't corrupted my SD
card for a few days.