resolvconf problems

Al Johnson openmoko at
Wed Aug 13 20:09:53 CEST 2008

As 2008.8 is using resolvconf to look after resolv.conf I've been trying to
use it, but haven't managed to make it work. I installed reesolvconf-doc to
make sure it was giving the same information as I found elsewhere. From what
I can see in the README section 3.4 the correct way to define the nameserver
for the usb0 interface is to add to the usb0 section
on /etc/network/interfaces the following:
This doesn't work though. I'm wondering if this is related to connman which
appears to be looking after the networking, but I've not been able to find
any meaningful documentation for connman. Can anyone point me in the right
direction for any of this?